Thursday, December 12, 2013

Cheap Custom T shirts Wholesale for all Environmental Public Institutions

Hi friends, last weekend I was asked to contribute to some of the shots for Climate Week t-shirt for 2012, so I wanted to let you know a little bit about what’s happening with that. I have had little chance to blog much recently but it seemed a worthy cause to get behind and use my keyboard for something more useful than the shortcut keys I bore it with daily.

The Environmental Justice Foundation have partnered with Climate Week to produce this limited edition “Save the Future” design that’s available throughout Climate Week custom T shirts sale with the cheap prices to support EJF’s No Place Like Home campaign to secure a better future for climate refugees. We are totally support all the environmental public interests institutions, to help them design clothing together and web sale with cheap cheap wholesale prices.



No comments:

Post a Comment